Thursday 24 September 2009

An Introduction To Myself


Hello there, my name is Jake Davies. I am in the theatre strand at Brit School.

I was very excited to find out I was selected to take Media AS as the competition was high, and i'm excited for the forth comeing year. What I am mostly looking forward to is learning how to use the equipment needed to create a short film. It will be a new experience for me and one I am excited about.

I spend the majority of my time at home watching television, however I don't watch that many films on it. I do enjoy films alot, where my favourites include Superbad, and Shawshank Redemption. The genre of film in which I most enjoy has to be comedy, which include Superbad, Team America, Balls of Fury etc. In addition I also find english dramas quite entertaining to watch occassionly.

No comments:

Post a Comment