Thursday 1 October 2009

An Introduction to Production Brief

For this year of AS Media, we have been asked to make an opening sequence including the titling section, of a made up thriller movie. For this big task we are to group ourselves into groups of three, to film and participate in (if you want to) a beginning sequence. The short film that we shall capture will need to be a few minutes long and include techniques of thriller movies to make it successful.

I am personally very excited to create this piece of work especially as it will be a new experience for myself, seeing as I haven't worked much with cameras before. I am optimistic about how my sequence will evolve as I have alot of ideas to include in the film. I am interested to learn more about the camera and hopefully shoot some footage myself, but I am also very excited about possibly particiapting as an actor within our piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment